Friday, May 20, 2011

See’s Candy Grand Opening

I was trying to get caught up with my scrap booking and got this page completed.  Then I got a temporary cleaning job helping a friend get her house ready to sell so no more time.


See’s makes the best candy in the world and I used to have to drive almost 2 hours to get to a store.  Now there is one within a few miles!  I decided I wanted a black and white harlequin patterned background.  Sometimes knowing what you want makes it harder since I had to visit three stores before I found the perfect paper.  It is called Black Diamonds from Echo Park Paper.  The rest was mainly adhering everything to the page.  The jounaling box was made by cutting a scalloped square and then border punching the top and bottom of a piece of white cardstock. 
I hope hubby get me some See’s Candy for our anniversary!


Supplies
Scraps of black and white cardstock
Black Diamonds paper from the Be Mine Collection, Echo Park Paper
Black letter stickers from Colorbök
Fiskars corner rounder punch, Stampin’ Up scalloped square die & scalloped border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment