Saturday, February 14, 2015

PTI - Blue Ombre Challenge


Although I love the ombre effect, I am not very good at creating it.  For this challenge, I decided to go with ribbon and buttons.  The '1' is for my great-nephew (now I really feel old!) who will be one in August and is the only boy in the family.



If I could do it over, I think I would have mounted the buttons on a cardstock 'one' so they didn't blend in quite so well.  You also need a heavy cardstock for the base since the front gets very heavy. 
I may try this again in other colors since I have way more ribbon than any one person can use.

Supplies
Ribbon - American Crafts and other miscellaneous from my stash
Patterned Paper (the dark blue floral) - PTI In Bloom pad
Buttons - PTI Ocean Tides and Aqua Mist, others from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment