Saturday, February 14, 2015

PTI - Spring Into Action Challenge

This challenge was to use a stamp set that had never seen ink.  Unfortunately I have lots of those.  One of my new goals is to use all my stamps and get rid of the ones I am not crazy about. Now I have one less set to explore.


 
I adored Vintage Picnic as soon as it debuted, but the image was so small I wasn't sure how to use it.  After looking at some PTI cards, I decided on layering.
The next time I make a card like this I will move the sentiment further down and use either vintage or bright colors, but not both.

Supplies
Patterned Paper - scraps from my stash
Cardstock - Recollections white
Edging - Martha Stewart punch
Stamps - PTI Vintage Picnic
Color - Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up ink, assorted Copic and other markers
Bakers Twine - Hobby Lobby
little star was punched out of a blue scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment