Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blue Paisley

Guy cards are always hard for me.  I grew up with three sisters and even my dogs are girls.  I originally bought this paper for some quilled Father’s Day cards which never materialized.  The blue tiles and frame mount were purchased at a show years ago. 



Two simple thank you cards.  The little silver brads barely fit into the tile holes.  I wrote the letters with a blue sharpie.  I glued the frame mount with the “thanks” to the card then used a needle to wrap the bakers twine around.  It is taped in the back so it lies smooth.

 

Supplies
Paper – Upsy Daisy Designs “A New Day – Faith”, asst. blue scraps
Embossing – Cuttlebug Happy Birthday
Dies – Accucut balloons
Stamp – Stampin’ Up “thanks”
Ink – Colorbox royal blue with clear Zing powder
Fibers – blue twine, Divine Twine light blue & blue, Great Buy! ribbon
Embellishments – Blue tiles, JoAnn mini silver square brads, Powder Sensations frame mount


No comments:

Post a Comment