Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Romantic Roses

I checked out a book from the library titled Embellishments for Paper Crafts by Pam Klassen and Leslie Conron Carola.  I am going through the book and making cards inspired by some of their ideas.  This is the first one.  The original card had ribbon stitched roses and leaves, but I was too impatient for that.

 

I used Bazzill shimmer cardstock for the background and since I had no white or cream, I sprayed plain cream with Tattered Angels “Pearl”.  Aren’t the roses beautiful?  They are from Kaisercraft and my LSS (local scrapbook store) just started carrying them.  I normally dislike orange but for some reason I have wanted orange roses for months now.



Supplies
Paper – Bazzill Bling, Spoiled Brat and French Vanilla
Punch – EK Success
Stamp – unknown
Ink – ColorBox Moss Green, Tattered Angels “Pearl” spray
Ribbon – Offray ¼” sheer peach, Great Buy! 5/8” sheer orange
Roses – Kaisercraft “Sunset”

No comments:

Post a Comment