Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pillows and Cards

My sister decided we would make felt pillows for our family for Christmas.  She told me this just before I arrived at her house for a visit.  Needless to say I did not have much say in this decision.  Little sisters can be bossy, especially little sisters who are teachers.  We designed and made the pillows together and had a great time.  Everyone loved their pillows.  We told them (and ourselves) that they were intended to be ‘rustic and homemade’ to cover up any imperfections.  Later, I made cards to match each one.


 








 





 






 




Supplies for all cards (for specific info, leave a comment)
Patterned Paper – Paper Pizazz, Daisy D’s
Other Paper – silver vellum
Stamps – “Penguins at Play” from Memory Box, Poinsettia from Hero Arts,
Sentiment Stamps – “Vintage Ornaments” from Paper Trey Ink, Embossing Arts, Stampendous
Ink – Tattered Angels Glimmer Spray in Sapphire
Ribbon – Stats
Dies – Cuttlebug snowflakes
Other – Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! No wonder everyone liked their presents...I think the pompom penguin is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete