Sunday, August 25, 2013

Limited Ingredients Challenge

This was one of only two projects I got done on Stamp A Faire day.  Probably because I already had the 'ingredients' we were allowed all ready to go and because I made a card instead of a scrap page.

As you can probably tell, I had a lot of trouble stamping the happy birthday background.  Finally, I just had to go with it and move on.  I really wanted to use an embossing folder and my Silhouette.  This challenge was harder than I expected.
Products:  Cardstock - PTI Aqua Mist & Melon Berry, DCWV grey, unknown gold; stamps - all Hero Arts; inks - Hero Arts, Colorbox, The Rubber Stamp Factory & Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment