Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Card



This card was intended for submission to Paper Crafts magazine, but due to computer problems, it did not make it.  The whimsical flowers are Hero Arts stamps colored with Zig markers.  I picked up the stitched grosgrain ribbon at Archivers and forgot to see who made it.  After a lot of searching I found clear flower gems (in two sizes) so I can color them any color I want.  After making this card, I decided a new corner rounder was needed.  The one I have does ½” rounds very well but the ¼” rounds are usually ‘off’.  I bought a Fiskars Squeeze Punch and it works great.


Supplies
Cardstock – Bazzill White/OP & Blush Red Dark & Parakeet, Paper Trey Ink Lemon Tart
Rubber Stamps – Hero Arts flowers, Stampendous sentiment
Tsukineko Cardinal pigment ink with Zing clear embossing Powder
Zig & Copic Markers
Darice flower gems, red gems unknown
Yellow ribbon from Archivers
Corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment