Saturday, May 7, 2011

Color Challenge #4

From Paper Crafts Blog:  We just launched our Color Inspiration Challenge #4 today! CIC4’s color combination can be found in the Metallics section (p. 112) of Color Inspiration of Card Makers. The Bazzill equivalents are Gold Leaf Metallic, Satin Wedding White shimmer and Pinkini:
Since the only one of the Bazzill colors I could find is Pinkini, I used other gold and white shimmer to make this card for the family of a sweet lady who died recently.  Unfortunately I was not in time to enter the challenge, but I got a nice card anyway.

These  two cards used a brighter pink cardstock but the same gold and white shimmer.  The pearls were colored with a Copic marker to get the right shade of pink.  I have no idea where I got the ribbon with the prism stars woven in it, but I really like the way it looks with this card.  The sheer ribbon with swirls printed on it is one of my favorites.  I have it in several colors.


Supplies
Cardstock – Bazzill Pinkini, The Paper Source Arctic Gold Metalic, Canson Effects Iced Gold (White)
Border Punches – Martha Stewart lattice, Stampin’ Up ruffles
Sentiments – Stampendous, stamped with Colorbox pink ink and embossed with Zing clear powder
White pearls unknown colored with an RV21 Light Pink Copic marker

No comments:

Post a Comment