Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sushi & Bowling

Try combining those on one layout!


I started with red & white paper because it balanced the blue & yellow in the photos, and it went with the black, red & white colors of the bowling stickers.  Sushi came first.  To set it apart I used some red and gold oriental style paper and brush stroke style letter stickers which I colored in with a black marker.  I used an Asian coin and a chopstick stamp to finish it off.



I cut apart a piece of bowling themed paper for some pins and balls.  Some of the ball edges had to be colored in with a black colored pencil and a black marker.  The two pins on the sides had to be pieced.  The small pins I drew and cut out myself.  The tall thin photos were mounted on bowling pins.  The two rounder photos were mounted on the bowling balls.  All the corners were rounded to go along with the rounded pins and balls.  Lastly the pages were decorated with the bowling themed stickers.

I think it actually worked J


Supplies
Paper - Memories Complete Cranberry Pinstripe, Unknown red and gold paper, Moxxie Strike!
Stickers – Wordsworth letters, Colorbök slim numbers, SRM Border Sets Bowling, Reminisce Bowling
Chopstick stamp – Jim Stephan
Asian Coin – Powder Sensations

No comments:

Post a Comment