Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chalkboard Get Well

I think I was influenced by all the school things around lately to make a card that looks like an old fashioned child's chalkboard.


 
 Chicken soup for a sick friend.  I used watercolor pencils, which work just like colored pencils when no water is added, to give the bowl a bit of color and shade the title.


This card will be linked up with
  • Use It Tuesday - Trends
  • Paper Crafts Gallery Challenge - Chalkboard


Products:  Stamps - Stampin'Up & My Sentiments Exactly, Wood paper - Paper Pizazz, Cardstock - scraps of black, Ink - Fabrico white, Color - assorted watercolor pencils
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I think the chalkboard look is so much fun! thanks for joining our Trends challenge this week at UIT and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete