Monday, September 2, 2013

VCMP #6 - Tic-Tac-Toe for Kids


labor day vcmp



Challenge #6 is to make a kids card using the tic-tac-toe board below.


 
When I first saw this I decided that the two I did not want to do were Punny Sentiments, since I have very few, and Kid-Friendly Embellishments.  I didn't know what this meant - embellishments that were safe for kids or embellishments that kids would like?   I chose a stamp set with robots - so things with wheels was my starting point.  After that I was all over the board.  I ended up with going straight down the middle with an addition for wheels on the right.  I suppose brads could be considered kid-friendly so I ended up doing the two I didn't want - oh well :)
 
  

 
 
 
Products:  Stamps - The Craft Lounge, Patterned paper - Creative Imaginations, Foil - a yogurt container, Colors - Sakura Gelly Roll & misc. other pens, Brads - unknown
 


1 comment:

  1. LOL about your trip around the board. When I first came up with the board, I created one row specifically to use for a particular card I had in mind -- and then changed my mind when push came to shove. :)

    Robots are a great choice! What little guy (or gal) doesn't like a cute robot -- with a robot doggie?!

    Your card is sure to bring a HUGE smile to a little one's face! Thanks so much for playing along this weekend.

    ReplyDelete