Monday, September 2, 2013

VCMP #2 - O + W + H



labor day vcmp



Challenge #2 is to use elements beginning with O, W & H on our card.  This is harder than I would have thought since not a lot starts with these letters.



O - oval pieces of cardstock
W - whipped cream, white dots
H - hot coffee, holly

As a special bonus, I used coffee scented embossing powder on the inside of the cup so it actually smells like coffee.

Products:  Stamp - an old (1998) stamp from Embossing Arts, Oval & scalloped oval were cut using my Silhouette, Patterned paper - old (2001) Bo Bunny, Ribbon & cardstock - scraps









1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job on the challenge- you made a goergous card! I bet a coffee drinker will be surprised to get a nice smell of coffee when they open the envelope- what a fun idea!Thanks for joining my challenge and supporting OWH and our troops!

    ReplyDelete