Friday, September 13, 2013

Sending A Smile

I decided to try the 10 Minute Craft Dash today.
CD_25


Since it is allowed and I love sketches, I am adding Clean & Simple Sketch #256
 
I thought I was doing good on time, but when I was done the time was over 17 minutes :(  Ten minutes goes faster than I would have imagined.  At least I like my card.

 
It will be used as an Any Hero card for Operation Write Home.
 
 
 
Supplies:  Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Sentiment - PaperTrey Ink, Buttons - PaperTrey Ink, Cardstock & eyelets are from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a neat way to interpret that sketch! And you used our colours so perfectly. Thank you so much for joining the Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. All the different buttons are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of buttons over polka dots :) thanks a lot for visiting my bog Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete