Monday, September 2, 2013

VCMP #1 - Inchies




I am playing along with OWH's Virtual Card Making Party this weekend (in between getting useful stuff done like laundry and vacuuming). 








The first challenge was to use this sketch.  I have never worked with inchies before.  I discovered they are hard to cut using a paper trimmer due to the small size - lots of fuzzy edges.









My card has a winter/snowflake theme.  While tying the ribbon, I noticed flakes of silver coming off it.  This card now goes into the Danger! Danger! category for glitter so it won't be going to OWH.


 

I made another one that is OWH safe and tried the technique of using a brad to secure the ribbon.  It worked very well.

 
 
 
Products:  all from my stash and I don't know where most came from

No comments:

Post a Comment